Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: An Offer from a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Penelope & Colin's Story, The Inspiration for Bridgerton Season Three (Bridgertons #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Paperback): $16.99
- #9: The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Paperback): $16.99
A New York Times Bestseller
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the story of Hyacinth Bridgerton, in the seventh of her beloved Regency-set novels featuring the charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix.
Meet Our Hero . . .
Gareth St. Clair is in a bind. His father, who detests him, is determined to beggar the St. Clair estates and ruin his inheritance. Gareth’s sole bequest is an old family diary, which may or may not contain the secrets of his past . . . and the key to his future. The problem is—it’s written in Italian, of which Gareth speaks not a word.
Meet Our Heroine . . .
All the ton agreed: there was no one quite like Hyacinth Bridgerton. She’s fiendishly smart, devilishly outspoken, and according to Gareth, probably best in small doses. But there’s something about her—something charming and vexing—that grabs him and won’t quite let go . . .
Meet Poor Mr. Mozart . . .
Or don’t. But rest assured, he’s spinning in his grave when Gareth and Hyacinth cross paths at the annual—and annually discordant—Smythe-Smith musicale. To Hyacinth, Gareth’s every word seems a dare, and she offers to translate his diary, even though her Italian is slightly less than perfect. But as they delve into the mysterious text, they discover that the answers they seek lie not in the diary, but in each other . . . and that there is nothing as simple—or as complicated—as a single, perfect kiss.
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author JULIA QUINN began writing one month after graduating from college and, aside from a brief stint in medical school, she has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. Her novels have been translated into 43 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for BRIDGERTON, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.
“If you’ve never read romance novels, start here.” — Washington Post
“Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them.” — NPR Books
“Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen.” — Jill Barnett
“Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit.” — Kirkus Reviews