Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series.
- #1: Dying to Meet You (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Over My Dead Body (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Till Death Do Us Bark (43 Old Cemetery Road #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Phantom of the Post Office (43 Old Cemetery Road #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Hollywood, Dead Ahead (43 Old Cemetery Road #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: The Loch Ness Punster (43 Old Cemetery Road #7) (Paperback): $7.99
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
If a ghost can write books,
Why not greeting cards, too?
The bestselling trio from Spence Mansion is launching a greeting card company called Greetings from the Graveyard. But what kind of card do you send to an ex-girlfriend who threatens to publish the love letters of Ignatius B. Grumply? And what do you send when the town of Ghastly is rocked by its first crime wave and two escaped convicts are on the loose? If you’re Olive C. Spence, you send for your old butler, T. Leeves, who arrives just in time for tea—and trouble!
Told in generously illustrated letters and newspaper articles, the 43 Old Cemetery Road books are a visual feast perfect for kids who love series like Big Nate and the Dork Diaries but with a ghostly twist.
About the Author
Kate Klise is the author of many punny and funny middle grade novels, including all of the books in the popular 43 Old Cemetery Road series. She has also written a number of picture books and young adult novels. Ms. Klise lives in Norwood, Missouri. For more information about Kate, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.
M. Sarah Klise illustrates picture books and middle grade novels with a graphic twist. She also teaches art to children and adults in the Bay Area in California. For more information about Sarah, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.
"This hilarious series entry will be a hit with fans and even garner new ones."
—School Library Journal