Other Books in Series
- #1: Mercy Watson to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Mercy Watson Fights Crime (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Mercy Watson: Princess in Disguise (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Mercy Watson Thinks Like a Pig (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Mercy Watson Something Wonky This Way Comes (Prebound): $17.80
"Another rollicking addition starring the porcine wonder. . . . Will keep newly independent readers turning the pages."
--School Library Journal (starred review)
Leroy Ninker is a small man with a big dream: he wants to be a cowboy, but for now he's just a thief. In fact, Leroy is robbing the Watsons' kitchen right this minute But little does he know that a certain pig who loves toast with a great deal of butter is stirring from sleep. Even less could he guess that a comedy of errors will soon lead this little man on the wild and raucous rodeo ride he's always dreamed of Nosy neighbors, astonished firemen, a puzzled policeman, and the ever-doting Watsons return for a hilarious adventure.