Other Books in Series
- #1: Dying to Meet You (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Over My Dead Body (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Till Death Do Us Bark (43 Old Cemetery Road #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Phantom of the Post Office (43 Old Cemetery Road #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Hollywood, Dead Ahead (43 Old Cemetery Road #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Greetings from the Graveyard (43 Old Cemetery Road #6) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: The Loch Ness Punster (43 Old Cemetery Road #7) (Paperback): $7.99
Summer 2009 Kids' List
“When washed-up children's book writer I.B. Grumply rents out an old haunted house to finish his very overdue last book, he's shocked to discover he's not the only inhabitant. Told completely in letters, newspaper clippings, drawings, and other forms of correspondence, this is a wholly original and thoroughly enjoyable tale.”
— Shannon Grant, Books Inc., San Francisco, CA
Ignatius B. Grumply moves into the Victorian mansion at 43 Old Cemetery Road hoping to find some peace and quiet so he can crack a wicked case of writer's block. But 43 Old Cemetery Road is already occupied by eleven-year-old Seymour, his cat Shadow, and an irritable ghost named Olive. It's hard to say who is more outraged. But a grumpy old ghost just might inspire this grumpy old man--and the abandoned kid? Well, let's just say his last name's Hope.
Sisters Kate and M. Sarah Klise, the creators of the award-winning Regarding the . . . series, offer up this debut volume in a clever new series told in letters, drawings, newspaper articles, a work-in-progress manuscript, and even an occasional tombstone engraving.