The Oregon Trail: The Search for Snake River (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Oregon Trail series.
- #1: The Oregon Trail: The Race to Chimney Rock (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The Oregon Trail: Danger at the Haunted Gate (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Oregon Trail: The Road to Oregon City (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: The Oregon Trail: Gold Rush! (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: The Oregon Trail: Calamity in the Cold (Paperback): $7.99
Explore the frontier, young pioneer--the third leg of your journey starts here. You're halfway to Oregon City, but as you know, the Oregon Trail is full of risks and surprises! This is the third installment of four books that will take you all the way to Oregon Territory--if you make the right choices.
In book three of this exciting choose-your-own-trail series, it's 1850 and you've traveled for more than two months on foot for fifteen miles a day with your family, covered wagon full of supplies, and oxen. You've crossed prairies, rivers, and mountains and have faced stampeding buffalo. But your journey is not yet over. There are still months of travel ahead of you—if you can survive the dangerous ford of the wild Snake River at Three Island Crossing!
Trust yourself. Every decision counts! Which path will you choose? With twenty-two possible endings, choose wrong and you'll never find Snake River. Choose right and blaze a trail that gets you closer to Oregon City!