The Oregon Trail: The Road to Oregon City (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Oregon Trail series.
- #1: The Oregon Trail: The Race to Chimney Rock (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The Oregon Trail: Danger at the Haunted Gate (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Oregon Trail: The Search for Snake River (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: The Oregon Trail: Gold Rush! (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: The Oregon Trail: Calamity in the Cold (Paperback): $7.99
The end of the Oregon Trail is near, young pioneer—the fourth and final leg of your journey starts here. But, do you have the grit to make it to Oregon City? The wild frontier is full of risks and unpredictable surprises! This is the final installment of four books that will take you all the way to Oregon Territory—if you make the right choices.
In the fourth and final book of this exciting choose-your-own-trail series, it's 1850 and you've traveled for more than three months on foot for fifteen miles a day with your family, covered wagon, and oxen. There are holes in the bottoms of your shoes. You've faced grizzly bears, traded with merchants, and wild bandits. Oregon City is so close—you can taste it. But you still have a ways to go on the Trail. There are still weeks of travel ahead of you—if you can survive the dangerous frontier.
Trust yourself. Which path will you choose? With twenty-two possible endings, every decision counts. Choose wisely and make it all the way to Oregon City!