The Oregon Trail: Alone in the Wild (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Oregon Trail: The Race to Chimney Rock (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The Oregon Trail: Danger at the Haunted Gate (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Oregon Trail: The Search for Snake River (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Oregon Trail: The Road to Oregon City (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: The Oregon Trail: Gold Rush! (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: The Oregon Trail: Calamity in the Cold (Paperback): $7.99
In this exciting choose-your-own-trail stand-alone experience featuring 8-bit art, it's 1849 and you are at the halfway point on your journey west on the Oregon Trail. When a powerful storm separates you from your family, you must use all of your smarts to survive on your own. Along the way, you meet a twelve-year-old girl from the Shoshone Nation, who has the grit and smarts to help you both make it to Oregon Territory.
Which path will get you safely across the country and reunited with your family?
With twenty-two possible endings, choose wrong and you'll never live out your dreams. Choose right and blaze a trail that gets you to Oregon City!