Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Private series.
- #1: Private (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #2: Invitation Only (Private #2) (Compact Disc): $16.99
- #4: Confessions (Private ) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Inner Circle (Private #5) (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #6: Legacy (Private #6) (Compact Disc): $16.99
- #7: Ambition (Private ) (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Paradise Lost (Private #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Suspicion (Private ) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Scandal (Private ) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Vanished (Private ) (Paperback): $9.99
Cheating, partying, blackmail, and now...murder?
Can the Billings Girls remain untouchable?
Reed's boyfriend, Thomas Pearson -- the popular, easygoing, irresistibly handsome and charismatic boy she fell in love with -- is dead. No one knows how it happened, and everyone is after the truth. Or are they?
Life at Easton Academy begins to feel very different. Taylor is acting like the poster child for Prozac, Kiran is spiking her cornflakes, Noelle is being kind of...nice, and Arianna keeps floating along as if nothing has happened.
Thanksgiving break arrives and Reed and Josh find themselves alone on campus. They are forced to confront the feelings they've been hiding. Those feelings combined with an empty campus result in the hottest hookup Reed could possibly imagine. But when Reed breaks the news about Josh to the Billings Girls, there's no fun game of tell-all. Instead, Josh begins to look like suspect No. 1 in the murder of Thomas Pearson.
The perfect life Reed has constructed as a Billings Girl begins to crumble. And as everyone becomes more convinced of Josh's guilt, Reed's private suspicions lead her somewhere she doesn't want to go.
About the Author
Kate Brian is the author of the NY Times and USA Today best-selling Private series and it's spin-off series, Privilege. She has also written many other books for teens including Sweet 16 and Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys.