Haunted Memories (Saranormal #2) (Paperback)
Might not be available - May be Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Saranormal series.
- #1: Ghost Town (Saranormal #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Mischief Night (Saranormal #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Spirits of the Season (Saranormal #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Moment of Truth (Saranormal #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Giving Up the Ghost (Saranormal #6) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: The Secrets Within (Saranormal #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Kindred Spirits (Saranormal #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Playing with Fire (Saranormal #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Perfect Storm (Saranormal #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Yesterday and Today (Saranormal #11) (Paperback): $5.99
In this second installment of a paranormal series, Sara’s ready to fall in love—if the ghost standing in her way will allow it!
Sara has settled in to her new hometown of Stellamar and even made a good friend in Lily Randazzo. Now it’s time to start school, and Sara has her first psychic vision. In the vision, she sees herself with a cute stranger—and when she starts school a few days later, she meets him. His name is Jayden Mendes, and Sara knows with complete certainty that he is destined to be her first boyfriend. But there’s something else Sara knows about Jayden: He has a ghostly companion who stays by his side at all times. The ghost seems intent on keeping Sara and Jayden apart. Who is this ghost, and what is his problem with Sara? What secrets does Jayden hold—and will these secrets keep Sara from falling in love?
About the Author
Phoebe Rivers had a brush with the paranormal when she was thirteen years old, and ever since then she has been fascinated by people who see spirits and can communicate with them. In addition to her intrigue with all things paranormal, Phoebe also loves cats, French cuisine, and wiling her afternoons away in coffee shops writing stories. She has written dozens of books for children of all ages and is thrilled to now be exploring Sara’s paranormal world.