Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Saranormal series.
- #1: Ghost Town (Saranormal #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Haunted Memories (Saranormal #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Mischief Night (Saranormal #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Spirits of the Season (Saranormal #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Moment of Truth (Saranormal #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Giving Up the Ghost (Saranormal #6) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: The Secrets Within (Saranormal #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Kindred Spirits (Saranormal #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Perfect Storm (Saranormal #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Yesterday and Today (Saranormal #11) (Paperback): $5.99
Sara nervously prepares for a paranormal confession—and staying in a haunted hotel isn’t helping!
Sara has made a big decision: She’s finally going to tell her best friend about her powers. When Lily’s family invites Sara to come along with them on a trip to the Adirondacks, Sara thinks it will be the perfect opportunity to talk to Lily. After all, having a serious discussion about paranormal stuff will be a lot easier outside a haunted town like Stellamar.
But when they arrive in the Adirondacks, Sara learns that they are staying in a very haunted hotel. So haunted, in fact, that a psychic has been called in to help drive the ghosts out. It seems that Sara can’t avoid ghosts and psychics no matter where she goes! Can she escape the mayhem long enough to have her heart-to-heart with Lily? What will happen if Sara doesn’t get the reaction she’s hoping for?
About the Author
Phoebe Rivers had a brush with the paranormal when she was thirteen years old, and ever since then she has been fascinated by people who see spirits and can communicate with them. In addition to her intrigue with all things paranormal, Phoebe also loves cats, French cuisine, and wiling her afternoons away in coffee shops writing stories. She has written dozens of books for children of all ages and is thrilled to now be exploring Sara’s paranormal world.