Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior series.
- #2: Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: From Seeds to Swords: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Crafting Alliances: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Path of the Diamond: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Quest Mode: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure (Paperback): $11.99
- #6: Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Forging Destiny: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure (Paperback): $9.99
Book 1 of the international best-selling 8-Bit Warrior series that introduces the journal of Runt, a young Minecraft villager who dares to dream of becoming a Minecraft warrior!
THESE ARE THE REAL BOOKS BY CUBE KID! DIARY OF AN 8-BIT WARRIOR WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED AS WIMPY VILLAGER KINDLES 1-4.
The first volume of this best-selling unofficial Minecraft adventure series begins with Runt, our 12-year-old hero, about to choose his future vocation at the Minecraftia school. His options are less than thrilling: farmer, crafter, miner. But what this noob really wants is to be a warrior like his hero, Steve. So when he learns that the five best students in school that year will get the chance to start warrior training, it’s ON.
About the Author
Cube Kid is the pen name of Erik Gunnar Taylor, a 33-year-old author who lives in Alaska. A fan of video games—and particularly Minecraft—he started writing fanfiction at a very young age. His first novel, The Diary of a Minecraft Villager, was self-published as an ebook in February 2015 and quickly became tremendously successful in the Minecraft community. The novel was acquired by the French publisher Édi8, and was published for the first time in France in February 2016 under the title LE JOURNAL D'UN NOOB, with new illustrations by Saboten. The Diary of a Minecraft Villager sparked worldwide interest.
When he is not writing, Cube Kid loves travelling, fixing his car, voraciously reading fanfiction . . . and gaming!
“Runt’s narration is witty, and it hits the right balance of snarky and vulnerable…The density of the drawings and the short chapters will mean that readers will zip through this volume, groan at the cruelly open-ended cliffhanger, and eagerly await the next installation.” (The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books)