Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Lucky Harbor Novel series.
- #1: Simply Irresistible (A Lucky Harbor Novel #1) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #2: The Sweetest Thing (A Lucky Harbor Novel #2) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #3: Head Over Heels (A Lucky Harbor Novel #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Lucky in Love (A Lucky Harbor Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: At Last (A Lucky Harbor Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Forever and a Day (A Lucky Harbor Novel #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Always on My Mind (A Lucky Harbor Novel #8) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: It's in His Kiss (A Lucky Harbor Novel #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #11: He's So Fine (A Lucky Harbor Novel #11) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #12: One in a Million (A Lucky Harbor Novel #12) (Mass Market): $8.00
Ali Winters is not having a good day. Her boyfriend left her, everyone in town thinks she's a thief, and now she's about to be kicked out of her home. Her only shot at keeping a roof over her head and clearing her name is to beg for help from a police detective who's as sexy as he is stern....
After a high-profile case goes wrong, Luke Hanover returns to his hometown for some peace and quiet. Instead he finds a bombshell brunette in a heap of trouble. As he helps Ali put her world back together, the pieces of Luke's own life finally seem to fall into place. Is this the start of a sizzling fling? Or are Luke and Ali on the brink of something big in a little town called Lucky Harbor?
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis lives in a small town in the Sierras full of quirky characters. Any resemblance to the quirky characters in her books is, um, mostly coincidental. Look for Jill's bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold and visit her website for a complete book list and daily blog detailing her city-girl-living-in-the-mountains adventures.
You can learn more at:
"Engaging writing, characters that walk straight into your heart, and a town you can't wait to revisit make this touching, hilarious tale another heart-warmer worthy of Shalvis' popular series."—Library Journal
"Four stars! A winner... Readers will laugh out loud as they rush to turn the pages."—RT Book Reviews
"Fall in love with Jill Shalvis! She's my go-to read for humor and heart."—Susan Mallery, New York Times bestselling author
"Clever, steamy, and fun! Jill Shalvis will make you laugh and fall in love."—Rachel Gibson, New York Times bestselling author
"Shalvis makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me sigh with pure pleasure."—Susan Andersen, New York Times bestselling author of Playing Dirty
"4 Stars! Shalvis's latest Lucky Harbor novel is a winner-full of laughter, snark and a super-hot attraction between the main characters. Shalvis has painted a wonderful world, full of entertaining supporting characters and beautiful scenery."—RT Book Reviews on At Last
"Count on Jill Shalvis for a witty, steamy, unputdownable love story."—Robyn Carr, New York Times bestselling author of Harvest Moon
"Ms. Shalvis characters leap off the page"—RT Book Reviews
"Shalvis writes with humor, heart, and sizzling heat!"—Carly Phillips, New York Times Bestselling Author