Do you struggle with bloating, constipation, or anxiety? Are you dealing with a chronic intestinal infection? Get the help you need from Healthy Gut: How to Restore Gut Balance, Boost Metabolism, and Heal Your Gut.
The typical human has 100 trillion microorganisms living in his or her gut. Recent studies have shown that these microbes, primarily bacteria, play a vital role in promoting and protecting physical and mental health. They can help your body stave off infections, expedite natural toxin removal processes and facilitate the breakdown of complex carbohydrates.
However, not all gut bacteria are good for the body. There are both good and bad bacteria that fight for space in your digestive tract. When the balance of these organisms is disrupted, a variety of health issues can occur, including obesity, anxiety, intestinal distress and depression.
This book will give you the latest information on how gut balance can be restored. By reading this book you'll learn:
- Why the gut is commonly referred to as the body's second brain
- What gut flora is and what causes imbalance in gut flora
- The symptoms and harmful effects of gut dysbiosis
You will also discover:
- How to choose the right foods for restoring gut balance
- What probiotics, prebiotics and fermented food are and how these help
- Healthy strategies for improving the health of your gut
Once your gut health improves, you'll start seeing impressive changes in your overall well-being. Physically, you'll have more energy and lose weight. Mentally, you'll be less prone to depression and anxiety.
Order your copy of Healthy Gut now