Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Penhallow Dynasty series.
- #1: You May Kiss the Bride: The Penhallow Dynasty (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Laird Takes a Bride: The Penhallow Dynasty (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: The Bride Takes a Groom: The Penhallow Dynasty (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Engaged to the Earl: The Penhallow Dynasty (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Redemption of Philip Thane: The Penhallow Dynasty (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Christmas All Around: The Penhallow Dynasty (Mass Market): $8.99
Attention, Bridgerton fans: if you're ready to delve deeper into the world of historical romances, The Worst Duke in the World by Lisa Berne is a fun place to start. --Pop Sugar
A wayward duke must choose: will he be the bad hero in a love story gone awry, or the brave and clever hero who risks everything for true love? The acclaimed Penhallow Dynasty series continues in this fresh, fun, funny tale
Life's no bowl of cherries for Anthony Farr, the Duke of Radcliffe. Duty demands he remarry to provide a spare to go along with the heir -- and eligible ladies keep trying to finagle him into a proposal. All he wants is to be a good father to his 8-year-old son, see the Duchess (his truly terrific pig) win first prize at the harvest f te, and stay single. Even if that makes him a Bad Duke. Maybe the Worst Duke in the World.
Then Miss Jane Kent, a long-lost relation of the illustrious Penhallow family, arrives in the neighborhood and is promptly befriended by the Duke's son. Jane, Anthony comes to realize, is smart and fun and also very kissable and dazzlingly desirable. Still, that's not enough to melt his resistance to marrying again. He made a stern promise to himself and promises must, of course, be kept.
But what if that's just his head talking, and his heart . . . is saying something entirely different?
"Delicious." --Sarah MacLean, The Washington Post, on You May Kiss the Bride
"...It's champagne in book form -- bubbly, fun, and intoxicating far more quickly than one might anticipate." --Entertainment Weekly