Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Hiding Game Saga series.
- #2: Girl Who Fell 2: Refugee Rising. Women-centric spy series-cum-lesbian love triangle. Killing Eve meets female James Bond. Helen of Troy (Paperback): $11.19
- #3: La Bombe: Girl Who Fell, Book 3. Cinematic spy series with four female heroines, all reincarnations of historical figures. (3)-I (Paperback): $18.69
- #4: Quick Sparrows: Girl Who Fell, Book 4. Women-centric magical realism thriller series. Helen of Troy reincarnates as a spy at the cente (Paperback): $32.44
- "A riveting new voice in Magical Realism" Cambridge News.
- "Wacky and compelling. I read the three books one after another."
- "Raechel Sands cleverly blends noir, SF, lesbian fiction, satire, epic, and Dan Brown-style religious mystery."
- "A whirlwind rollercoaster of twists and double crosses."
- "Unguessable endings and not once in 3 novels did I guess the next twist..."
- "Intrigue, historical namesakes and bloody murder."
- "Book 1 is the opening battle in this thought provoking and surprising saga."
-- Book 1 -- two weeks before Helen comes to the aid of special agent Blanka, loyal intelligence officers at MI6 fight to protect the wife and daughters of Russian defector, Grigori Grinin, who is being forced--by a corrupt chief, and his prot g e--to synthesise a perfume fragrance containing the world's most terrifying weapon of mass destruction: Novichok Metapox.
-- History bites back "Murder is not unique to human beings - many animals kill - but we are unique in the lies we tell ourselves about it." -- To the accompaniment of lyrics from Miley Cyrus, Metallica, R.E.M., Led Zeppelin, The Who and other rock 'n' roll greats, these edge-of-your-seat thrillers plunge you into a labyrinthine wonderland of spying and covert war, and deep inside the souls of a group of A.I.-enhanced women agents, on both sides of the fight, one of them a serial killer on the loose.
"At the heart of these tales is the much misunderstood love story of two lovers, from a legendary Bronze Age past, who are reincarnated into a contemporary conflict between MI6, the CIA, the KGB, and a fourth, unknown, force. An alternate reality version of the Western World, TGWF synthesizes new age tech & music, political intrigue & murder, with satire, angels, Auschwitz, and an Einsteinian apocalypse."
--The Paperback is #1 Best Seller Books Amazon UK > Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Mystery, during January 2018 to July 2019 rising to #6,000 of all books sold in the UK.