Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Gray Man series.
- #1: The Gray Man (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: On Target (Gray Man #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Ballistic (Gray Man #3) (Paperback): $16.00
- #4: Dead Eye (Gray Man #4) (Paperback): $16.00
- #5: Back Blast (Gray Man #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Gunmetal Gray (Gray Man #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Agent in Place (Gray Man #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: One Minute Out (Gray Man #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Relentless (Gray Man #10) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.00
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
From Mark Greaney, the New York Times bestselling author of Gunmetal Gray and a coauthor of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan novels, comes a high-stakes thriller featuring the world's most dangerous assassin: the Gray Man.
Court Gentry's flight on a CIA transport plane is interrupted when a security team brings a hooded man aboard. They want to kick Gentry off the flight but are overruled by CIA headquarters. The mystery man is being transported to England where a joint CIA/MI6 team will interrogate him about a mole in Langley.
When they land in an isolated airbase in the U.K., they are attacked by a hostile force who kidnaps the prisoner. Only Gentry escapes. His handlers send him after the attackers, but what can one operative do against a trained team of assassins? A lot, when that operative is the Gray Man.
About the Author
Mark Greaney has a degree in international relations and political science. In his research for the Gray Man novels, including Agent in Place, Gunmetal Gray, Back Blast, Dead Eye, Ballistic, On Target, and The Gray Man, he traveled to more than fifteen countries and trained alongside military and law enforcement in the use of firearms, battlefield medicine, and close-range combative tactics. He is also the author of the New York Times bestsellers Tom Clancy Support and Defend, Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect, Tom Clancy Commander in Chief, and Tom Clancy True Faith and Allegiance. With Tom Clancy, he coauthored Locked On, Threat Vector, and Command Authority.